Perhaps you need support for strategy to explore or revisit an existing plan. Maybe you are developing a strategic plan for the first time, or maybe your existing plan requires an innovative review? Either way, our experience and flexibility enable us to design an approach that will suit the operating requirements and constraints of your business.
- What sets your business apart?
- What are your core competencies?
- What are your internal barriers to growth? Is there a cooperative culture of improvement?
For more than twenty years, QPS consultants have helped many different clients develop comprehensive, reality-based, accountable, action-oriented strategic plans across many varied industries and business situations. Just as importantly, our team-based approach to plan development orchestrates the involvement of your key stakeholders in a way that optimizes your chances for successful implementation. Your strategic and annual plan is your roadmap for successful deployment and effective execution. Our Strategic Planning Program provides you the knowledge to:
- Define Strategic Plan to Meet Business Needs
- Understand Market and Customer Requirements
- Identify and deploy Key Strategic Goals and Objectives
- Identify and deploy Measurements and Tracking System
- Develop plan for Four P’s: Product, Process, People and Profit
- Management Review of Progress, Risks and Opportunities
QPS Areas of Practice
- Strategic Planning
- Lean Six Sigma
- Process Management
- Market Assessment
- New Product, Processes & Creativity
- Talented, motivated and trained competent Resources
- Training, Coaching & Mentoring
QPS partners with the world’s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. We can help you and your executive team develop an integrated strategic plan that builds clarity and consensus among your organization and ensures the kind of stakeholder involvement that’s needed to build broader ownership and commitment, for its ultimate implementation.